We're Not Comfortable Until You Are
Simply put, we are not comfortable until you are. This means that we will do whatever we can to ensure you have a comfortable and positive experience with Coastal Heat Pumps. We always put our customer’s needs ahead of our own. We will never walk away from a job until you are 100% satisfied, and we don’t expect to get paid until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
Comfort is more than just the temperature of your home at Coastal Heat Pumps:
- Comfort is high quality heat pumps
- Comfort is fast and easy installation
- Comfort is up to a 12-year warranty
- Comfort is limiting your heat pump noise
- Comfort is the ease of operation and maintenance
- Comfort is heat pump affordability with energy efficiency rebates and financing options
- Comfort is helping to reduce your carbon footprint
- Comfort is reducing your energy bill
- Comfort is having the information you need to make informed decisions
Don Gulevich, Owner
Our certified technicians provide high quality equipment installs best suited to your home comfort needs.
Just like your car needs an oil change, your heat pump requires a yearly inspection as well.
Your Comfort is Important
Simply put, we are not comfortable until you are. Learn more and find out about our Comfort Guarantee.
SPRING SPECIAL OFFER
Even the best heat pumps require annual servicing to keep them running efficiently. Schedule our 21pt inspection before August 31, 2020 for only $159 (reg. $189)
No Payments & No Interest For 3 Months With Snap Financial
We make owning a heat pump easy and affordable with Snap financing.
*On approved credit.